Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: McFarlane doing Super Powers?

looks like the newer figures may be closer in size to the originals

supes and bats being bigger may be a consequence of the rushed production

just saw this posted ,green lantern is now on walmart on line apparently JayC
    JayCGrand Master
    Admin
    Interests:Collecting action figures.
    Author
    Posted 18 hours ago
    The DC Super Powers 5" John Stewart Green Lantern figure from McFarlane Toys is now currently listed on the Walmart website. The figure like we have seen before lets you add it to the cart but not check out, but hopefully that will change soon.

This figure is a Walmart exclusive. Thanks to Curtis for the heads up.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/784...mpaign_id=9383

Images
    Thanks for that link. All of the Super Powers are still showing as unavailable near me. I tried using Brickseek, too... it showed the Supermobile in stock at a couple of local stores, but they aren't on the shelves yet when I check in person. Hopefully soon!

I found them today, in western Pennsylvania) and just a couple days after my birthday.

Images
    Ahh, Supermobile was finally available for order online. I have one coming! Thanks again for the links.

I was going to order online but Walmart will probably ship in those plastic trash bags and everything will come mangled. So far, I’ve only found Superman in store.

Images
    The only figures I've seen are bend-carded Darkseids.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Finally got my Darkseid today from Walmart.com. The rest of my order is still delayed. It's a nice solid figure with no stuck joints. What surprised me about it, is how little paint is used. It's primarily molded in color. Lots of separate pieces glued together.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I'm really glad to see these being issued, but I kinda wish they would have stayed with the same character likeness as the originals. I would have preferred the classic Darkseid instead of a modern version and of course the Hal Jordan GL. But that being said I do really like this version of the Supermobile better than the original...I had to open it up!

Images
    As a big JLU guy, I'm glad to see John Stewart get a figure. He was on the docket for the Kenner line at one point, so it makes sense. I would prefer them sticking to classic iterations, but New 52 Darkseid and especially The Batman Who Laughs (blech) prove they aren't.
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif