Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

well was able to order DarkSeid just now. They had nice displays at a walmart today, especially a models display(speed racer, batman etc) but no sight of anything yet(

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

My local Walmart is redoing their action figure aisle and I noticed the pegs for Super Powers so I will keep checking.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

It's a Christmas Miracle or something like that.

Leaked pics of Wonder Woman (yeah, I'm shocked too) and Reverse Flash.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Despite what he's said (which is just baffling) McFarlane has made plenty of WW figures, so I kind of figured we'd get one if this line continued. I don't mind this one being modern since the classic SP WW is perfect.
          sigpic

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
            Career Member
            • Sep 5, 2005

Images of Flash, WW, and Reverse Flash have been popping up, along with Hellraiser Batman .

Comment

• libby 1957dog
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 3, 2009

looks like the newer figures may be closer in size to the originals

supes and bats being bigger may be a consequence of the rushed production

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

just saw this posted ,green lantern is now on walmart on line apparently JayC
                JayCGrand Master
                Admin
                Interests:Collecting action figures.
                Author
                Posted 18 hours ago
                The DC Super Powers 5" John Stewart Green Lantern figure from McFarlane Toys is now currently listed on the Walmart website. The figure like we have seen before lets you add it to the cart but not check out, but hopefully that will change soon.

This figure is a Walmart exclusive. Thanks to Curtis for the heads up.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                  Superman's Pal
                  • Jun 17, 2005

Thanks for that link. All of the Super Powers are still showing as unavailable near me. I tried using Brickseek, too... it showed the Supermobile in stock at a couple of local stores, but they aren't on the shelves yet when I check in person. Hopefully soon!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I found them today, in western Pennsylvania) and just a couple days after my birthday.

Comment

• MegoSteve
                      Superman's Pal
                      • Jun 17, 2005

Ahh, Supermobile was finally available for order online. I have one coming! Thanks again for the links.

Comment

• Jase
                        Museum Patron
                        • Sep 22, 2021

I was going to order online but Walmart will probably ship in those plastic trash bags and everything will come mangled. So far, I’ve only found Superman in store.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

The only figures I've seen are bend-carded Darkseids.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Finally got my Darkseid today from Walmart.com. The rest of my order is still delayed. It's a nice solid figure with no stuck joints. What surprised me about it, is how little paint is used. It's primarily molded in color. Lots of separate pieces glued together.
                            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• shazam7208
                              Career Member
                              • Oct 28, 2008

I'm really glad to see these being issued, but I kinda wish they would have stayed with the same character likeness as the originals. I would have preferred the classic Darkseid instead of a modern version and of course the Hal Jordan GL. But that being said I do really like this version of the Supermobile better than the original...I had to open it up!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

As a big JLU guy, I'm glad to see John Stewart get a figure. He was on the docket for the Kenner line at one point, so it makes sense. I would prefer them sticking to classic iterations, but New 52 Darkseid and especially The Batman Who Laughs (blech) prove they aren't.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎