• Jun 16, 2001

I'm impressed by all of this lately.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Atomikhammer
      • Nov 20, 2012

Deathstroke's costume looks like a simpler version of his first too!

Comment

• Atomikhammer
        • Nov 20, 2012

Originally posted by palitoy
        I'm impressed by all of this lately.
        I'm also impressed that this is an actual TOY line in the toy aisle, like the old days!

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Well my local Walmart finally got in the shipper unit in on Monday, but I was with my mother taking her grocery shopping and they were no toy mangers there. The people working the isles were trying to fit in more toys were not the regular employees that have worked the toy isle so they could tell me where the unit was going.

Showed up the next day and the unit was gone, they just crammed the toys on endcaps or top shelf and destroyed the unit. Went back today and they sold all The Batman Who Laughs?!?! I was shocked and even looked up and down the whole toy isles trying to make sure. We may not like him but somebody out there sure did.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

The Batman who laughs sold out at the Walmarts that I have checked along with Flash. The other figures are pretty well stocked.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

The Batmobile is a two-seater, so hopefully we'll see Robin in addition to Nightwing. Since they seem to be going Hush-centric, Robin will probably be Tim Drake, which is fine by me. Please...no Damien!
              sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I have little doubt that nearer holiday time the super powers due to their price point will disappear off toy shelves

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

I'm not sure if I've mentioned any of this before but the first wave is popping up at Gamestops in Canada. It seems each shop is getting 1 of everything, so act fast if you want them.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

I got Flash today using the Walmart curbside option.(and I peeked in the figure aisle and didn't see any on the pegs so I'm glad i did that. And got TBWL on Walmart online the other day. So I guess each wave will consist of 2 heroes and ! villain, and two vehicles? Sprins seems a ways off to wait for Nightwing, WW and Slade. ;(

Comment

• MegoSteve
                      Superman's Pal
                      • Jun 17, 2005

Thanks, everyone, for posting about Flash showing up. Found it at an out of the way Walmart yesterday. They had a peg full of TBWL, but I'm not interested in that character at all. I'll definitely be buying the next wave.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Got Flash today from Walmart.com. Nice figure overall. Up there with GL. Except for the chin strap and no mercury wings on his boots, he can pass for a Super Powers era Flash. He doesn't have all the line details on his suit of the current Flash. The belt and boots are separate pieces and his arm lightning bolts are painted on, not sculpted. My guess is for body reuse.
                        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

I found Flash today, it's a nice figure. I'm really excited about the next wave and the Invisible Jet! That's a grail I've dreamt about for decades.

The Batman Who Laughs seems a waste, and I've passed on it several times. I hope it doesn't mean that the line will not include a more traditional Joker or other Bat-foes.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

^I don't think you have to worry about McFarlane making Batman-centric characters. They are his license to print money.
                            sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, the concern is which ones/what style, not production per-se. But I know what you mean, and I'm impressed by WW & the jet. The look of Nightwing and Deathstroke bodes well.

I'm hoping for Riddler and Mr. Freeze. I can't imagine Penguin making the cut, and I'm guessing I wouldn't be satisfied with him anyway lol.
                              Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 11, '22, 4:39 PM.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

Mcfarlane is advertising nightwing, Wonder Woman and death strike coming to Walmart soon)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎