Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2712151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: McFarlane doing Super Powers?

My Batwing order came through. I picked it up curbside, then went inside to see if they had GL and they did not, but they had the Supermobile. I bought one, went to cancel my online order and sure enough, it just shipped! Oh well, it's easy enough to return one. So I got the items I wanted the most. I can't wait to open that Supermobile!

Images
    My daughter found Superman for me today. Apparently she shoved her Mom out of the way she would get credit for finding it!

They only had one, and as of right now, I'm keeping him on the card. If I see another, I may pick him up and open it. But the card and presentation is honestly doing more for me than the figure, not that I dislike it!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Found the Batwing today. Rang up as $29.99. Same as the Supermobile. Still no sign of the figures.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I’m surprised the figures or so cheap.

I've only seen a bunch of batmans and one batwing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    I’m surprised the figures or so cheap.
    They are reasonably priced. Super7 would have charged way more the same figures. But they are still really lower cost type play figures. Not much paint, articulation or accessories and no action features. Spin Master charges less and you get way more accessories and articulation.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    They are reasonably priced. Super7 would have charged way more the same figures. But they are still really lower cost type play figures. Not much paint, articulation or accessories and no action features. Spin Master charges less and you get way more accessories and articulation.
    Ten dollars for a figure that size is a great deal.

Images
    I hope they upgrade the capes. Not Kenner quality fabric. They are made out of that same stiff ribbon like material Spin Master uses. Batman's cape came out of the package with a big crease through it. The capes also have little holes in them from the plastic tags they use to hook them to the plastic tray.

I picked up Superman and the Supermobile yesterday. I was hoping to find Green Lantern, but there weren’t any.
    The Superman figure is ok, I wish it scaled a bit better with the original Kenner figures, but the Supermobile is fantastic!! I wished for the Kenner one to look like this. The best feature is the left-right punches the fist on the front are able to do.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    The Supermobile was delivered today! Also, went to Walmart this morning and they had moved the Super Powers display and this time it had a few Supermobiles and Batwings on it, plus 2-3 John Stewart Green Lantern figures. No Batman or Darkseid yet and the Superman figures I spotted are long gone. Still waffling on the Batwing, though I just love that Super Powers exist again.