Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I just opened the Supermobile and Superman... fun, fun toys. I love the design on the Supermobile, but it makes me appreciate the more compact Batwing a little more.

I had not really looked at the figures much. I opened Batman and immediately stuck him into the Batwing. With Superman though, I started fidgeting with him and he is a great little figure. I think these are a nice alternative to the DC Spin Masters toys and fits in well with the retro 5" and smaller toy craze we are living in right now.

I am looking forward to finding Green Lantern and The Flash.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Check your Batwings. The canopy hinge is probably already broken.

I disassemble the DC SUPER POWERS BATWING hoping to disengage it's self destruct sequence.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Jase
        • Sep 22, 2021

Found the Super Powers shipper today! Grabbed the JS Green Lantern. Now I have everything except Flash and that one figure which shall not be named.

Comment

• thesharkman
          Museum Patron
          • Nov 1, 2019

You guys are lucky that you can find them at a Walmarts. I don't have one that close to me; so, a friend of mine has been gracious enough to pick them up for me. LOL...he's two states away! I'm still missing the flash and green lantern.

BEWARE if you order them directly from Walmart: they do not pack very well. ie my Batman was just put into a plastic mailer! I can't believe the card didn't get damaged enroute to me. I've also had my Supermobile order cancelled on me by Walmart; so, not a great online shopping experience at all.

thesharkman

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

Just saw these at Walmart. Not quite my thing, but they look great. The Supermobile was extremely tempting.

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

If anyone needs a Darkseid, I ended up with an extra. Will sell for $10 plus exact shipping to wherever you are. Will be a nice card not a mangled one like Walmart lol.

Just trying to help anyone who can’t get one and I don’t need a second one but got it gifted.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

I check how they are selling at different Walmarts by me. Some stores they are stocked plenty other stores empty or not much product on shelves. Keeping my eyes peeled for the Flash and Laughing Batman. I know TBWL isn't a popular choice but I remember thinking at 14 years old Darkseid and his henchmen was odd to see, over villian characters like Riddler,Captain Boomerang or Bizarro

Comment

• Makernaut
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 22, 2015

My local Walmart finally got the big display so they now have plenty of the figures and the two vehicles. I was excited to finally find the Batwing, but they have now raised the price on it to $29.97 so I took a hard pass. Raising it $10 while the canopy issue is ongoing seems a bit too grabby. I'm content only having the Supermobile, for now.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 3, 2009

listings for a wave 3 including

Judas Contract Deathstroke
                    Rebirth Wonder Woman
                    Hush Nightwing

Rumor Report - New McFarlane Listings For Spawn, DC Super Powers, Multiverse, Accessory Packs, 66 Batman And More

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

It's nice that a female character is being added. Todd's pretty down on them.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

I'm glad we're getting Wonder Woman, but I don't care much for that costume, but I know we'll pick her up. Classic Deathstroke and any Nightwing are welcome too.

EDITED TO ADD: OHHHHH, DC Rebirth! NOT New 52. Well, in that case, I'm good to go with this wave ! Reading is fun-da-mental!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

I was wondering (pun intended) about that because I like the rebirth look.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Invisible Plane. Invisible Plane! INVISIBLE PLANE!!
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

I was wondering (pun intended) about that because I like the rebirth look.
                              It's essentially Gal Gadot's costume.

Invisible Plane. Invisible Plane! INVISIBLE PLANE!!
                              Yes. Yes! YES!!

The Invisible Plane was considered for the original Super Powers line, so it'd be wonderful to see it get made. Maybe we'll get the skiing "jet pods" that the toy design showed.

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I cannot express how badly I want that plane lol. I want a Mego one, too but that won't happen.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎