X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

McFarlane doing Super Powers?

from a listing of upcoming Todd DC toys(rumors for now) and listings they mentioned Super Powers and 5 inch figures and vehicles like The BatWing and SuperMobile.
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Sounds promising. Hopefully it won't be just modern stuff done in the Super Powers style like the listed New 52 Darkseid. If so I'm not interested. Hopefully it will focus mostly on classic versions of DC characters.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I'd love some classic Super Powers figures. Zero interest in new 52 stuff in Super Powers style. That would be a huge disappointment.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

not a lot of info just talk and speculation but not a bad watch if youve nothing better to do

Comment

• wise guy
          Career Member
          • Dec 29, 2014

These are supposed to be 5'' figures of the original super powers figures not new versions.The Supermobile is already coming. Todd should add charectors that did'nt get made the first time like Blue Beetle, and Swamp Thing, but that depends on how good these sell

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Cautiously optimisitc, but I can't say I've been impressed overall with McFarlane's other nostalgic DC line, Batman '66. Some of the stuff I like, others I don't. The McFarlane 66 Batmobile is far inferior to the Mattel version of a few years back, for instance. The Eartha Kitt Catwoman is nice, however.

I hope and pray they keep Death Metal and all the current DC storylines FAR AWAY from any Super Powers revival. Just leave that in the 7" line.
            sigpic

Comment

• fun guy
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
              Sounds promising. Hopefully it won't be just modern stuff done in the Super Powers style like the listed New 52 Darkseid. If so I'm not interested. Hopefully it will focus mostly on classic versions of DC characters.
              Yeah,you are right about that.

Comment

• publiusr
                Museum Super Collector
                • Aug 23, 2015

I’d love to see a Supermobile.

Poor Danny Dark once pronounced it like “mobile home”

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

There are lists from Phillipines that have these produced by DC Direct and sold by Mcfarlane with Superman, Supermobile, Hush Batman, New 52 Darksied , and Batplane.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

I would love to have redoes of the originals. This was my next collection after Mego. I had a great deal of the Super Powers and would love to collect them again and hopefully some of the waves that didn't get made. I really could care less about the "action' feature, over time they stopped working and created loose limbs. I would like to collect the Super Powers vehicles with more made (Invisible Jet) and the extended was a Teen Titans!!!
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I saw those Page Punchers on Toy Shiz's YouTube channel. Not sure if they are the same as the rumored McFarlane Super Powers, but overall I'm not impressed. I know they are 3" high, so the paint app quality isn't going to be the greatest, but the photos released look pretty sloppy and lackluster. If the final product looks better, McFarlane needs to take better care about the photos they release.

Not sure why they went with such an odd scale either. I know they are including a comic, but...I think I'll pass. I may get the Hush Batman.

sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                        Talkative Member
                        • May 11, 2013

Unless they release characters that haven't been released before I will may pass of these. I have rarely bought any of the McFarlane DC Comics figures. I could care less about adding more Batmans. Now if this lineup does newer figures based on the current lineup with characters that do not get figures I would buy them. As of right now I will wait and see the final product, they may look good as shelf art.
                        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

wait'll you see the msrp!!!

39.99!!!!!
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            wait'll you see the msrp!!!

39.99!!!!!
                            i think these are the one you're referring to at that price point although they were $28 on amazon last night

confusing as they are using the same branding for two separate sizes these 7inch and the 3 odd inch page punchers ,at 2 different price points

im guessing the super powers will be separated again from these

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

the 7 inchers are listed at BBTS for $24.99.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎