Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

I finally got my GI Joe set in Saturday. I love it! I was really hoping that the Friday the 13th announcement would have been for Marvel, Star Wars or even Indiana Jones on these new Mego bodies. WGSH is cool too but these new bodies really have me wanting to see something new. I really hope they will rerelease all the Star Trek figures with these new bodies and have heads molded in the flesh colored plastic with the best matching delta shields.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

There are actually little "pockets" on Storm Shadow's belt where the throwing stars tuck in. It is actually one of the more ingenious features of the design. The little knife goes in his belt too.
      Oh, hey thanks for posting that! I found the knife sheath, but I didn't notice the throwing star pouches. I just threw them in the backpack.
      sigpic

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        Oh, hey thanks for posting that! I found the knife sheath, but I didn't notice the throwing star pouches. I just threw them in the backpack.
        So, I just inserted the knife and star into the belt. Maybe it's he way the belt is turned, but it seems to be an odd fit. like, if Storm Shadow bends over too much, he will stab himself. Am I maybe missing something?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
          So, I just inserted the knife and star into the belt. Maybe it's he way the belt is turned, but it seems to be an odd fit. like, if Storm Shadow bends over too much, he will stab himself. Am I maybe missing something?
          Maybe just rotate his belt a little bit.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
            Maybe just rotate his belt a little bit.
            Yeah, I finally figured that out, LOL! Not perfect, but it works well enough.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎