Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mego maniac mark
    Career Member
    • Aug 3, 2010

Cool, I totally forgot I ordered Ra’s and Green Arrow. Good news!
    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• nubee
      Career Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Great news !!! I like to see pics of the figures I did not order. ( I can only remember ordering Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Grim Reaper.)

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
        I'm not sure why you think the postal service has any say in how they ship their product.
        Because they specifically stated how they would ship these in writing and collected the shipping fees under that agreement. Changing that after the fact and pocketing the difference would likely be against the law. If they refunded the difference, though, no one would complain and they'd be fine.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by scott metzger
          Because they specifically stated how they would ship these in writing and collected the shipping fees under that agreement. Changing that after the fact and pocketing the difference would likely be against the law. If they refunded the difference, though, no one would complain and they'd be fine.
          Where did they state they would not ship multiple orders in one package?

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by scott metzger
            I'm pretty sure the shipping is going to be per order, unless they are going to refund any excess shipping for each customer. Anything else might get them into problems with the postal service.

I thought the Topps/Mego figures were supposed to be shipping via FedEx? Or, am I misremembering things?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

So it’s ok for them to soak you on shipping?

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              Where did they state they would not ship multiple orders in one package?
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
                Career Member
                • Dec 29, 2014

I have 7 figures total (2 orders) with $ 45.00 shipping and 11.68 taxes in the U.S. My order of the variants of the same 7 figures from ZLC is charging me $ 5.99 flat rate shipping and no tax .I would have saved $ 50.00 in shipping and taxes by getting variants only .Topps would not give a refund when I asked. I am thinking about selling these on ebay for high prices

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Yes, these are supposed to ship via Fed Ex Economy. Yes, each order was billed for separate shipping. And each order was charged sales tax on the items AND the shipping costs.

So, if people's orders ship together, this will be a problem, not just for the shipping costs, but for taxing consumers for something not delivered, in this case, the taxing of the separate shipping charges.

I've been patient, I've been understanding, and I am still very much looking forward to receiving these figures, but if I get one big box from Topps with all of my orders combined without a refund for shipping and taxes, I am going to have a big problem with that.

Comment

• scott metzger
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 9, 2007

And many of the relevant federal mail laws here don't just apply to the Post Office, but to other carriers, as well.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Still no indication that they stated that they would not combine orders when shipping. I have no idea about "tax" since we have no sales tax where I'm from. I wasn't charged any tax on my orders. I still can't find anything that says orders would be shipped individually.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Can you find anything that says orders will have combined shipping?
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

I haven't stated that they did, but others are saying that they said they wouldn't. I just can't find where they said they specifically would not.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• apes3978
                              Permanent Member
                              • Nov 19, 2005

^^^ This is a promising message... ^^^

Comment

• supes
                                For the love of Mego's!
                                • Jan 19, 2004

I am pretty sure Doc said that they would be shipped individually not combined in the Ambassadors page

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎