X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

The Batman 2022 Got 66'ed

Adam West Replaces Robert Pattinson in edited trailer.
    Spoilers? I guess?

Watch CREW CUTS on CorridorDigital ► https://www.corridordigital.com/Watch the Final Trailer ► https://youtu.be/6B90ic2iKDoPuget Systems Computers ► http://b...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

That's brilliant. The Batmobile part is legitimately cool.
    sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

Very well done. Love the action figure stand ins, too.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
        valar morghulis
        • Mar 8, 2005

The original link isn't for the trailer, so here it is:

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

What a coincidence. I saw that last night before I came across this thread, ha.

Very cool…and funny. The dark corridor scene were Batman’s West is deflecting the bullets, lol.

However, these millennials said West was the OG live-action Batman. Nooooope! Way before that, there was the 1943 serial starting Lewis Wilson as Batman. Then right after that, there was Robert Lowery as Batman in the 1949 serial. Do your research, youngsters, lol.

Another critique. So they changed not only Batman, but the Riddler, and Penguin too, heck, even the Batmobile.

But how about Gordon and Catwoman? Including Eartha Kitt would’ve rocked.

So for that, they get a 7 outta 10…
          sigpic

Comment

• mego maniac mark
            Career Member
            • Aug 3, 2010

That was cool, but where is the link for the entire video? I do not see it
            mego's befo ho's

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

I would be all over a full movie like this.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

I can see Deepfake movies being a thing soon. Imagine a Batman Dracula movie with Adam West and Bela Lugosi? Or a full Noir style Batman movie with one of the 40's Batmen with Bogart as Harvey Dent? Cagney as the Joker.

Comment

• YoungOnce
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by Megotastrophe
                  I can see Deepfake movies being a thing soon. Imagine a Batman Dracula movie with Adam West and Bela Lugosi? Or a full Noir style Batman movie with one of the 40's Batmen with Bogart as Harvey Dent? Cagney as the Joker.
                  I’ve been telling my friends for a few years that there will be a future where old stars will make appearances in new movies and old singers will have “new” albums. Some of these artists that have immense catalogs have probably sang every word at some point. Elvis… Sinatra… Beatles… with a little manipulation, they could sing whole new songs.

Comment

• KnightDetective
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 31, 2012

Wasn't sure I wanted to see our "Bright Knight" tainted with today's dark angsty violence, but I almost came out of my chair at "to the Batmobile"! Also liked how they worked the Batman '66 theme into the new film's music.

(Watched the "making of" video afterwards. Have none of these young whippersnappers ever been exposed to Adam's screen test? He could have played it either way!)

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

OR Errol Flynn as Batman and Basil Rathbone in the Joker's spot. Heck make more Batman episodes too. Who doesn't want to see Elvis guest as Captain Marvel?
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 29, 2018

Shatner as TwoFace...A visit from GR Superman...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

I’d like it to at least be plausible. George was way gone by the time 66 came along. Now West and Lynda Carter that would work.

Shatner as TwoFace...A visit from GR Superman...

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎