Advice needed in selling very rare Teen Titan's Mego's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Churchy
    • Apr 23, 2022

Many years back I went to a local toy convention near town at a hotel to try to hopefully buy childhood boardgames, instead it was mostly all action figures for sale fetching high dollars.
    Are these conventions still a thing and might they be a place to sell to a vendor or would I likely not be offered fair value?

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Churchy
      Are these conventions still a thing and might they be a place to sell to a vendor or would I likely not be offered fair value?
      Yes, there are still toy shows on occasion, it helps if you're near a larger city, as that's where they're most apt to be held...

I'd still try to sell them yourself, because most likely any dealer at one of those shows is going to low ball you and then turn around and sell them for what you should be getting for them yourself...

People are mentioning Facebook and there's Craigslist too- You'd probably be okay selling them to an individual off of one of those sites, but again, beware of dealers: There's a guy who posts on Craigslist looking to buy Megos and other 70s/80s figures, and you just know he's out to buy to resell... Nothing wrong with that in principle, however, chances are a toy store (reseller) would also want to low ball you...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎