• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

Marvel Fans Challenge !!

OK Marvel Fans,
    Here we go, I am going to commission some art from a consistent artist i work with and i want to do a series of covers of DC Females VS Marvel Females. Not that easy, wait for the question.
    For Dc i am only using Supergirl and those who are equivalent to her Wondergirls, Mary Marvel, Golden age and 80's Fury maybe. What i want is to have a Marvel female to pit against them. The only Tough Marvel women who are flyers as well are Ms. Marvel/ Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and X-Men Rogue. So the question is... Who am i forgetting about or don't know who can fly and take on one of these tough ladies? Hero Preferably but Villian will work. Let me have it people. THANK YOU!
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Valkyrie (if she is mounted on her winged horse)
    Miss America (Golden Age and Liberty Legion; basically a Timely female Superman)
    Namorita
    Sersi (of the Eternals)
    Phyla Vell
    Jane Foster as Thor

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Phoenix!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Firestar.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

Lonnie's suggestions bring up a question-are you looking for powerful energy manipulators who can fly (Storm would be another) or pure physical powerhouses?

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

Firebird

Monica Rambeau

Moonstone

Nova-Frankie Raye

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

Phoenix
              Rogue
              Meggan
              Scarlet Witch
              Valkyrie (with Aragorn)
              Carol Danvers
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Spider-Woman flies too. And pitting her against Supergirl could be a variant on the Superman/Spider-Man treasury edition
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• bobws
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 13, 2008

Thank you all, so many of those i just couldn't think of. Others were energy powerful but wouldn't take a punch very well. I Think I have enough to have fun with now, But it will be awhile before i get to the match ups as i have other ideas to realize first. Thanks so much again for the help.
                  "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎