Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

I don't get anything anymore was getting Doctor Who magazine for like 20 years, but had to stop.
    But if i spend money i want something in my hands to show for it. Magazines, DVD's CD's Pictures.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

I used to have subscriptions to Starlog, Omni, Astronomy, Popular Science, and Star Wars Insider

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 1, 2005

I still buy magazines every month. Predominantly music magazines (Classic Rock, PROG, Guitar World, Decibel, etc.)
        Of course I'm a big supporter of Toy Ventures, I wish there were still more toy collecting magazines out there.
        I collect vintage rock magazines like 16, Rockline, Hit Parader, Circus, Faces Rocks, etc. as well as any vintage KISS themed magazines.
        I also collect Starlog and Fantastic Films magazines.
        I also still read other newer magazines like Sports Illustrated, TV Guide and various cooking magazines.
        I've been an avid magazine reader since I was around five or six years old, and it's stuck with me.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I seem to pick up those Time collection ($10-15) special magazines that tie into movies while my boyfriend picks up every BTS mag he can find.

What is bad is we both know what is in them and rarely find info that we do not know.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• J.B.
            Guild Navigator
            • Jun 23, 2010

This vintage SI was the last magazine I purchased.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎