Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hasbro to bring back Kenner's Starting lineup figures.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mego maniac mark View Post
    Lol! As a jets fan I have him but donít want him. I still have about 30 figures ranging from 88 Jordan to a 94 Messier
    Also a Jets fan and as much as I enjoyed watching Ken O'Brien get sacked, something he did often, I do not want his SLU figure either.
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

These look like sports figures with Marvel Legends articulation. I guess they will be 6 inches? I don't recall seeing the scale anywhere.

Fully articulated sports figures could do well on the market, especially if priced at the same price as Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black, Power Rangers, etc. at this scale. I paid $30 for a non-articulated Dragon Import Josh Allen (now $40), so $25-$30 for an articulated version of my favorites teams' players is something something I would probably buy.

Images
    I'd be interested in any Boxers they make. I have their 12" Ali vs Frazier two pack.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTalk View Post
    Also a Jets fan and as much as I enjoyed watching Ken O'Brien get sacked, something he did often, I do not want his SLU figure either.
    O'Brien had a great arm, but he held on to the ball way too long. Having said that, his Starting Line Up probably should have had him on the ground with a Bruce Smith footprint next to his head.