X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Lilith Vampire Bride

Mint off Card looks at an interesting new line in the 8″ figure format, the Murderous Maidens line from White Elephant Toyz. Lilith Vampire Bride is just what every Dracula or Blacula figure needs, a gothic princess that looks like she jumped straight from Hammer Horror! To order Lilith, contact White Elephant toys via email:…

More...
    Last edited by RSS; Apr 6, '22, 9:01 PM.
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by RSS

Mint off Card looks at an interesting new line in the 8″ figure format, the Murderous Maidens line from White Elephant Toyz. Lilith Vampire Bride is just what every Dracula or Blacula figure needs, a gothic princess that looks like she jumped straight from Hammer Horror! To order Lilith, contact White Elephant toys via email:…

More...
    This looks great. I know there is an email listed, but why is there no website to order these from? Weird.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Very cool figure!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Great video, thanks for the review. More than ever, this sort of content is why I come here.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Great video, and a great figure from Jason and company. She reminds me of the vampire bride seen at the beginning of The Vampire Lovers, played by Kirsten Lindlholm.

I would love to see a brunette in a white gown, ala Ingrid Pitt in the same film. Heck, call her Carmilla! It's in the public domain.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

Great that Jason continues to produce projects despite the challenges! The options we have in scale from customs to retail are rockin' these days.

I need fangs on the ladies too.

Comment

• Goblin19
              Talkative Member
              • May 2, 2002

Ordered one. I think I d prefer fangs, but may just add a drip of blood from the lips. That’s a pretty classic look for female vampires.

Comment

• Goblin19
                Talkative Member
                • May 2, 2002

The more i think about it, it would be a great idea to release Vampire Brides in different colored gowns, with different hair color and some with dripping blood, some with fangs. Because as we know, there never seems to be just one of them.

Comment

• scratchy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 20, 2003

The variations could go on forever with this, and I'd buy every one. LOL!

Comment

• Monstar
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Mar 6, 2008

Great video and an incredible figure! I'm going to put my order in asap. Love the Hammer vibe.

As a matter of fact, I am in the middle of creating a comic book that has elements of those gothic horror movies.

Might grab a couple of extra figures for customs.
                    http://twitter.com/MonstarPR

Comment

• Goblin19
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 2, 2002

Got my order right away. Very nice figure. Hope for more.

Comment

• scott metzger
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 9, 2007

Ordered it and the figure came fast. Still shocked at the price, considering it's likely a lower production run. Didn’t hesitate to order 2. It’s a very well done figure. The dress is very Elvira-like, and the quality actually compares quite well with the Neca figure. It’s well tailored; there is the slight issue of the high slit in the front being a tad revealing, but a small strip of black material glued in the appropriate place, twisting the dress slightly to the right, and a little tap of glue just above and to the side of the slit fixed any modesty issues easily. The body is solid and the posability good, with the double jointed knees and elbows. And the solid part is important; it doesn’t feel like a cheap figure. The head is elegant in its simplicity. There’s not a lot of shading, just a touch of extra around the eyes, but the eyes are expressive and neatly done, as are the very even eyebrows and lips. It’s simple, straightforward, and executed perfectly. The hair also feels top notch and fully rooted (no shorts cuts, the rooting covers the entirety of the scalp). The idea of molding the feet as the shoes works well, with the one and only nit to pick here. The foot fits on the bottom of the leg with a lip overlapping the point where they meet. The problem is that the very top of the foot has a thin ring of flesh colored plastic above the ankle strap of the shoe, making it look like there’s a small flap of skin at the ankle. It would be easy to fix, though, if the flesh part above the strap was removed, and the top of the foot was just the top of the strap. That part overlapping the bottom of the leg would look natural, as one would expect a leather strap there to do just that. A quick paint job filling in the flesh parts on the shoes with black (including the top ring) and leaving the toes be gave her a pair of open toe ankle boots, which look just fine. I imagine just painting the top flesh ring black would accomplish much the same effect.

So, save for the one minor and fixable nit-pick, this is an excellent figure, especially for the price. She actually scales very nicely with the aforementioned Neca Elvira; she’s a tad shorter (mainly because Elvir’as legs are a little longer), but her body proportions are right in line (and, no, I don’t just mean THOSE proportions!). You can get her into a lot of nice, vampiric poses to complement Necas or Megos. The few minor tweaks needed aren’t a big thing, especially at this price point. It is definitely worth getting.

Comment

• Goblin19
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 2, 2002

We’ll said and totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡