X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Megos at Heroes Hideout in Victor, NY

Anyone in the Rochester, NY area, if you haven't been to Heroes Hideout in the Eastview Mall, it's worth the trip. I went there for the first time on Saturday; I forgot they opened there. They had a lot of Funko Pops!, McFarlane figures, and a wall full of Megos! All of the new carded Megos were there -- Invisible Man, Mole People, The Nun, Captain Kirk, BW Creature, one of the Killer Klowns, DC Comics, and more. I was VERY impressed! They had all of the 14" Mego figures too, except Spock and Captain Marvel.

Prices were comparable to most larger e-tailers. Most 8" were $18.99-$20.99. IIRC, the 14" were $27.99, except Kirk, which was $42.99 for some reason.

I had everything I wanted, but I ended up getting another Airbender Aang because he had the arrows on his hands (unlike the Walmart one I have), Commander Riker for the Picard shirt swap (why did Mego make the new Star Trek shirts without velcro in the back?) and The Joker because I might reuse the body for a FTC Metamorpho swap and the parts for something else.

It was a lot of fun seeing a full wall and side rack of Mego figures. And there is nothing like being able to select which figure you want off the rack.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎