X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Cool Yvonne Body Options

Just sharing that if you want more options for your Yvonne builds, Maven Collectibles 1/10 female hands and feet plug-n-play with absolute ease into Mego-scale. That's right, even you complainers of the larger feet can now downscale for traditional Mego footware.

If you nab one of these cool bundles (1/10 Accessory Pack), you even get a quality and properly scaled knife, with only the pistol being small for the crossover:

Last edited by Confessional; Mar 26, '22, 5:40 PM. Reason: …still the best factory-femme-bod available!
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

For reference:

Vintage Mego vs. Maven Collectibles vs. Type-S/Zica
    Last edited by Confessional; Apr 10, '22, 9:15 AM. Reason: …scale comparison!

Comment

• ToyBob
      Museum Patron
      • Feb 21, 2022

Originally posted by Confessional
      Just sharing that if you want more options for your Yvonne builds, Maven Collectibles 1/10 female hands and feet plug-n-play with absolute ease into Mego-scale. That's right, even you complainers of the larger feet can now downscale for traditional Mego footware.
      So what has big feet, just playing catch up on matters? That is cool they fit.

Solid figure designs by MC, thinking of getting a set of parts.
      I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Type-S female bodies (originally known as Yvonne from Zica Toys) have larger feet which prohibit the use of more common female footwear:

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

I bought a couple sets of these just because they look cool. I don't even have a custom going right now.

Comment

• ToyBob
            Museum Patron
            • Feb 21, 2022

Originally posted by Confessional
            ^^ Type-S female bodies (originally known as Yvonne from Zica Toys) have larger feet which prohibit the use of more common female footwear:

https://www.classictvtoys.com/8inchd...tedbodies.aspx
            Oh okay so the footwear doesn't fit, got it. Had to ask since they didn't look very big on mine, actually kind of think Mego female hands and feet are a bit too small Ie. doll conventions. But yeah if the shoes don't fit I can see how that would be a problem.
            I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

• bobws
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 13, 2008

Yeah , I've popped the feet off and put the boots on and now they don't stand good.
              "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎