• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Retro WWE question

Hello everyone,
    Does anybody have any info they can share on the retro WWE 4-pack that was recently for sale at Mattel Creations? It included retro figures (in the style of the old WWF Hasbro figures) of Mr. T, Roddy Piper, Bob Orton and Gene Okerlund.

Anyway, I pre-ordered these figures from the Mattel Creations site, but, after scouring my emails I cannot find anything from them with any sort of confirmation as to when the figures are expected to ship. My bank records show I did indeed send the payment to them Jan. 28, but after reaching out to them I have yet to receive a response.

I am just wondering if anyone else pre-ordered these figures and, if so, have you received them yet or do you know when they are expected?

Thanks.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I received my set this past Monday.There will be another set (or individual) of tugboat, The Hart Foundstion, Nikolai Volkoff and one more I think.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Jimmy Hart, Luger and Tugboat was shown as well but can’t get any of em here in Canada. That other set with Mene Gene looked great
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Are these the follow-ups to Masters of the WWE Universe? Those were hard to find even stateside.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

no the retro line based on hasbro's toys of the 90s. yeah these and the wwe superstars( motu bodies on retro AWA cards) are very hard to find.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Aha, thanks--it was the WWE superstars I was thinking of.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎