X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Man From Atlantis on Tubi

Watching the pilot now. I hafta say the first 15 minutes have been kinda more dull than I remember lol. I will let it develop. I remember none of this beyond it existing.
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Shades of the Superfriends Batcomputer, the military super computer just guessed Last Citizen of Atlantis as the answer because, Logic.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Ok the pilot had Victor Buono with an underwater base that was destroyed and a submarine. Now the second episode has the good guys using the same submarine and the same base. Were...were we not supposed to remember the previous episode?
      Last edited by Megotastrophe; Mar 23, '22, 3:27 AM.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

Enjoyed seeing the diving stuntman struggling to get off screen and getting caught by the camera.

Comment

• KnightDetective
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 31, 2012

Liked the show. Worked up the courage to take swimming lessons while this was on. Impressed (and amused) my instructor when I busted out the "dolphin" technique! It really works!

Side note: I was bashful and a bit overweight. By the end of the season, I looked like a superhero. Tanned, toned, confident and in the best shape of my life. Did my lovely young classmates notice? No. No, they did not. To them, I was still that dorky "fish boy" from swim class. So much for my newfound confidence!

Where were all the sweet nerdy girls back then? Lol... *sigh*.

Comment

• publiusr
            Museum Super Collector
            • Aug 23, 2015

The Malon ships from Voyager were similar.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎