Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Me, too, and I really like him. The controversy surrounding him is unfortunate and petulant.
    I should be surprised there is a controversy, but I'm not. Horrible people should just be lured into large containers and launched into space. Give some of these billionaires something useful to do with their "space programs".

I want a Sun-Man, now more than ever, just to support the idea and give a middle finger to awful people.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• KingKickass1983
      Career Member
      • Jan 19, 2019

I just got Sun-Man from Amazon the other day, it's a cool figure overall and a great update over the vintage.

Admittedly his wings are kind of goofy... I wish they would have updated those too. Like jointed wings that can be folded down in cape form. Thats what I thought it was to begin with, a cape that drapes and magically turns to wings.
      Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

I want a Sun-Man, now more than ever, just to support the idea and give a middle finger to awful people.
        I know nothing of this controversy but approve of that concept.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
          I know nothing of this controversy
          Just the usual hateful nonsense from the professional rage merchants going from fandom to fandom trying to stir up crap .
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 18, 2015

Originally posted by Werewolf
            Judging by their card backs, Flying Fist He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor were supposed to be the deluxes from wave 7 even though they are shipping with wave 8.

Flying fist He-Man vintage vs Origins.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32950[/ATTACH]

Origins FF He-Man comes with more accessories including a full power sword. The Origins shield is smaller than the vintage. He does have the vintage action feature and it works great. That all out of the way, this is an amazing figure. Justing terrific looking. The chrome is beautiful.
            That windswept hair head!
            The hands that grip.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Regarding FF He-man: Yes, great-looking figure! The chrome armor and red bracers look so good. Of course the action feature is great, but it means you can't fully disassemble the figure like the others. And darn, I want those red-belted fur trunks for a custom!!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

What the heck happened with Wun-Dar?! Three-minute sell-out on June 24 and then orders cancelled, but he's appeared at retail on the East Coast? Abysmal, Mattel.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  What the heck happened with Wun-Dar?! Three-minute sell-out on June 24 and then orders cancelled, but he's appeared at retail on the East Coast? Abysmal, Mattel.
                  Yeah, that really sucked. I had Wun-dar in my cart and when I clicked pay they said it sold out. Then hours later, when the figure came up again, I was able to get one just to have them cancel my order a few hours later. This was a digital river level of cluster.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

I'm a little surprised at myself regarding how upset and frustrated I am about it; I was really looking forward to that figure.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎