Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

I enjoyed the first episode. It had a lot of the same creative visual vibe and imagination as Spider-verse, I thought. Lead actress has a lot of charisma and is very likable, too.

I'm happy to live in a world where we have so much entertainment that not every superhero show has to be for every superhero fan.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Ms Marvel not Inhuman...

In the third episode anothet Comic nook team was introduced: ClanDestine
      clandestine.jpg

for those who do not remember:
      Clan Destine, are the descendants of Adam of Destine and the Djinn Elalyth. Over the next few centuries Adam & the Elalyth had many children. Nearly all of them inherited superhuman abilities from their parents and were extremely long-lived.

So time to check your back issues to see if you still have this
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

^Oh man, I didn't even THINK about them being THAT Clandestine. I remember them only for the always goregous Alan Davis artwork.
        sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Well today I went to my archives (Storage Shed) & reread there the Marvel ClanDestine complete works since they were mentioned on Ms. Marvel. While a good read the comic book goes a different path than the MCU series. In the books their heroes were born of a human male & female djinn granting them powers and long life. While in the series they are djinn that were sent to the human world as punishment.

Marvel-Clandestine-Adam-Elalyth.jpgclandestine TPB.jpg

vlcsnap-2022-06-24-16h20m46s340.jpg
          Last edited by monitor_ep; Jun 24, '22, 5:11 PM.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

Well. Finally watched it on CABLE tv! ABC. Guess something good came out of this strike!

Reread all the previous comments and I watched last week's first three episodes and this week's last three episodes. Romance?

Nah

Kamala was too busy seeking out the truth to her heritage and Destiny.

Unlike STARGIRL, Kamala is completely clueless. No worries.

Never read the comic, no interest in it, and from the comments it seems they took liberties on her origin.

Oh and she's DEAD! But now she's NOT DEAD!?!?

And she's now a MUTANT!?!?!

Ahhhhh!!

But I digress...

I dug the whole Pakistani trip and experience and NO ONE commented on the 1947 Massacre!!

?????

A sad and important part of history, with so much death and suffering and not one comment.

Bloody hell.

Of course their is the Hawking of the MARVELS flick during the commercials. Natch.

I like this series its pretty good. Will I now read the comic book, nah. But will be interested in seeing what they do with Kamala after November in the MCU.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎