Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pocket Superheroes Gallery

New Pocket Superheroes Gallery

Decided to begin collecting and photographing the Pocket Superhero line...love these guys.

Would be cool if Mego brought them back.

Images
    I really enjoy your photographs, looking forward to you featuring PH. Will Comic Action be included, too?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I really enjoy your photographs, looking forward to you featuring PH. Will Comic Action be included, too?
    Yes...sadly I had a complete set of those and sold them like an idiot.

Images
    Ach, we've all been there one time or another. The only PH I have is Aquaman from a member here and I love him.

I regret that there are no Shazam! and Bat-foes.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I remember having Batman and Robin, fun memories.

Images
    So I had Batman and robin as a kid. Can anyone tell me if this memory is correct:
    I seem to remember Batman having a rubber head/cape combo that could come off, leaving a little round ball underneath. Haven’t seen a pic of this and wondering if I’m correct or just misremembering ?

Quote Originally Posted by mego View Post
    So I had Batman and robin as a kid. Can anyone tell me if this memory is correct:
    I seem to remember Batman having a rubber head/cape combo that could come off, leaving a little round ball underneath. Haven’t seen a pic of this and wondering if I’m correct or just misremembering ?
    Your memory is correct!

Images
    Nicely done! I love this line, and I actually had more characters in this line than the 8" line. I played with them longer too, even mixing them in ocassionally with GI Joe and even Super Powers.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Nicely done! I love this line, and I actually had more characters in this line than the 8" line. I played with them longer too, even mixing them in ocassionally with GI Joe and even Super Powers.

Chris
    I would love to see Mego bring these back. Imagine Pocket Hammer monsters to go with your Remcos...

Images
    I would love to see Mego bring these back. Imagine Pocket Hammer monsters to go with your Remcos...
    Oh man, that would be beyond sweet!!!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif