• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mejo
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 30, 2022

Batman and Joker Mego.jpg

Mego Batman.jpg

While I wasn't thrilled with the costume, I do like the face sculpt, which is quite life-like.

Comment

• Atomikhammer
      • Nov 20, 2012

Originally posted by Mejo
      After the majority of the Silver Age/Bronze Age DC heroes are done, it would be nice to see some Golden Age figures like the original Flash and Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Plastic Man and Woozy Winks, Phantom Lady, Firebrand, Doll Man, Human Bomb, Spider Widow and Raven, Kid Eternity and Mr. Keeper, and Bulletman and Bulletgirl.
      With the Black adam film coming soon DR.Fate would be a no brainer!

Comment

• Mejo
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 30, 2022

It sure would! Until then, at least we have all the great customs from board members to look at and dream.

Thunderbolt made a cool Doctor Fate figure.

And I really like Scott Metzger's Golden Age Freedom Fighters line up: http://megomuseum.com/community/show...and-Group-Shot

When Mego does a Doctor Fate figure I hope it has a metallic chrome helmet, like the Romulan figure, that would be cool.

Comment

• Jase
          • Sep 22, 2021

If Doctor Fate is to be released, PLEASE make him classic with YELLOW instead of GOLD! Please!!

Comment

• Mejo
            Museum Patron
            • Jun 30, 2022

I guess yellow would be more comics accurate but a shiny gold variant would be nice too!

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

And get the cape/epaulettes right.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 19, 2016

As long as we don't get the movie helmet w/o eyeholes in it. I hate that look. The solid helmet without any opening just doesn't do it for me.

-M
                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mejo
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jun 30, 2022

Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡