Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I received mine yesterday, and absolutely love this set. The packaging featuring artwork by Dick Sprang, Jerry Robinson and Sheldon Moldoff was a pleasant surprise. The figures themselves capture the exciting power of Dick Sprang's artwork in ways I couldn't imagine. This Batman is one of the favorite figures of the character I own, and if you could see my house, that's saying something! Two-Face is no slouch either.

I did supplement my Two-Face with Mezco's "Double Trouble" accesssory set to give him some firepower, but the figure comes with plenty of goodies either way.

I can't express how much I love this set. It was pricey, but for an old school Batman fan like me, totally worth it.

Michael Crawford feels the same in his review.

In Depth Review and Photos of the Golden Age Batman and Two-face One:12 Collective action figures by Mezco - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Captain Toy
    sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

^Nice!
      Mine was delivered today, but with work and other obligations, I likely won’t get to open it until next Monday.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Wow, that's nice! Thanks for the pictures. I almost bit the bullet and probably would have if it was just Batman, but as a set, it was just too pricey for me. I am sure I will regret passing on it!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎