Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mezco One:12 Golden Age BATMAN vs TWO-FACE

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I bit the bullet. My wonderful wife told me "You deserve it. Get it!" So, of course I did!

My one minor complaint is I wish at leat one of the heads had the blue nose, and maybe the blue eyebrows on the cowl. But this is Dick Sprang's Batman and Two-Face filtered through modern action figure realism. I love them!!!

and shouldn't he have black trunks

simple fix for the trunks to swap them out for some black ones from doc or ft i guess

Received a “shipping soon notice” today, it won’t be long!
    Last edited by warlock664; May 5, '22 at 4:53 PM.

Images
    ^I got one too. Really surprised it's coming this quickly. Thankfully my wife got the "Double Trouble" accessory set to go along with this, and it came in a month or so ago!
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

^Thanks for reminding me, I had completely forgotten about the accessory pack; just ordered one!

Not having much prior experience ordering direct from from Mezco, I guess I expected too much from their shipping department. Even though I was a day one pre-order, and paid in full up front, Iím still anxiously awaiting a shipment notification. Enjoying the online pics from others who have it in-hand, though!

Images
    I received mine yesterday, and absolutely love this set. The packaging featuring artwork by Dick Sprang, Jerry Robinson and Sheldon Moldoff was a pleasant surprise. The figures themselves capture the exciting power of Dick Sprang's artwork in ways I couldn't imagine. This Batman is one of the favorite figures of the character I own, and if you could see my house, that's saying something! Two-Face is no slouch either.

I did supplement my Two-Face with Mezco's "Double Trouble" accesssory set to give him some firepower, but the figure comes with plenty of goodies either way.

I can't express how much I love this set. It was pricey, but for an old school Batman fan like me, totally worth it.

Michael Crawford feels the same in his review.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052322a.htm
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

^Nice!
    Mine was delivered today, but with work and other obligations, I likely won’t get to open it until next Monday.

Wow, that's nice! Thanks for the pictures. I almost bit the bullet and probably would have if it was just Batman, but as a set, it was just too pricey for me. I am sure I will regret passing on it!