X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New Monster High collector line.

They look nice but $80 for what used to be play line level quality seems a little pricey.

There is also going to be mass retail dolls that haven't been shown yet.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Thru look like the original so not worth $80.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Perhaps they are banking on folks who were kids collecting to original line to have aged up to expendable income? A live action musical movie sounds like someone in Mattel wants to put a pretty big push behind the product.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Overpriced, yes, but on the other hand... "Haunt Couture" is a brilliant pun.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I like Draculaura a lot. Barbie has used this tiered approach for decades.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Haunt Couture Frankie is sold out now. I don't know how long she was on the site before she sold out, but the last time I checked she was still available 2 hours after she was listed, so I think fans had ample time to buy her if they wanted to. Some people were worried she would sell out in minutes like Greta Gremlin. Ill wait for the mass retail versions..

Comment

• The Batman Professor
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 15, 2010

Originally posted by RonnyG
              Haunt Couture Frankie is sold out now. I don't know how long she was on the site before she sold out, but the last time I checked she was still available 2 hours after she was listed, so I think fans had ample time to buy her if they wanted to. Some people were worried she would sell out in minutes like Greta Gremlin. Ill wait for the mass retail versions..
              My wife reports 5 hours to sell out. She’s so excited about the RETURN OF MOSTER HIGH, it’s all she’s talked about for the last two days. She’s an incurable collector just like her husband, so I can’t really complain.
              sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎