Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Stars retro 5 inch King Features figures. If Flash Gordon was in Super Powers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    If the King Features characters are out and about for two different toy lines at two companies then what is Mego waiting for??
    Don't forget the 4" Hero H.A.C.K.S. The Phantom by BOSS Fight Studios, so two companies, three toy lines, at least for The Phantom. And I would love a Mego The Phantom.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

When are Hero HACKS due out?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        When are Hero HACKS due out?
        BossFight is always a bit vague with stuff like that, but they've been showing off figures from the factory that look finished (or darn close) so I would say in the next few months.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Picked up Flash and Ming. These are great figures. More Super Powers than the Mcfarlane Super Powers figures. They really look and feel like figures from the 80's. I hope they do a second series. I'd like to see at least Dale and Zarkov.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

I got all these guys a while back. I echo the sentiments, very nicely done.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎