Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Stars retro 5 inch King Features figures. If Flash Gordon was in Super Powers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Power Stars retro 5 inch King Features figures. If Flash Gordon was in Super Powers.

I like them. If only they had the action features.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

OMG...I can't believe it. I already pre-ordered three sets. This is the greatest new toy announcement of all time.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Holey moley!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

getting a strong Momoa vibe from that Thun figure.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 22, 2011

Preordered all four. They all look awesome.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Here's some more pics.

Boss Fight Studio has just announced a new 5" Retro Action Figure line called Power Stars! The new Power Stars line is ready for preorder at $21.99 and a release date of Fall 2022. The Phantom Flash Gordon Thun Ming the Merciless Power Stars are the action figures you always wanted as a kid, ready...

Only thing I would change would be to add an extra Filmation style Lion Man head to Thun. Other than that, they are perfect.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

If I still had my Super Power figures I would get them.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Wow!!! Those are beyond sweet. I've passed up a lot of the other new King Features figures despite wanting them. But these...I think these are for me!

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

These really look terrific, Ming is carrying some serious heat.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

looking forward to seeing the packaging/card art.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

If they get to Series 2 and give us a Mandrake, he would make a perfect substitute for a Super Powers Zatara with absolutely no customization needed!
                      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Perhaps a little paint.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

If the King Features characters are out and about for two different toy lines at two companies then what is Mego waiting for??
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

If the King Features characters are out and about for two different toy lines at two companies then what is Mego waiting for??
                            Good point! Hey Mego, if you need some Phantom/King Features package art and/or design...I know a guy who's done it before. Hint hint! ;-)

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                              Good point! Hey Mego, if you need some Phantom/King Features package art and/or design...I know a guy who's done it before. Hint hint! ;-)

Chris
                              and there is obviously a market for these so CMon MEGO!!!!
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎