X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Plenty of New The Batman Toys Coming Soon

Spin Master and DC have revealed the launch of The Batman collection featuring 4-inch and 12-inch movie figures, based on Matt Reeves' superhero film.

Dig that AT Joe/Barbie scale Batmobile...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Great, finally new Penguin figures and it's this jerk. I saw the 12" one a few weeks ago, echhh.

But yes, I like the Batmobile, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Interesting that there's no mention of that duct taped up excuse for the Riddler. And can't they just call Selina Catwoman??
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Batman Professor
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 15, 2010

I hate the costumes for this new film. Batman cowl looks like something from a Renaissance fair, Catwoman got her costume from Dollar Tree, and Riddler’s came out of a dumpster.
        sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Naaaah... Selina got her gear at Hot Topic.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

Have you seen some of the halloween costume ads for this movie? They're funny. Now I'm not being negative on this movie, i understand the sentiment but i'll see eventually on HBO max.Walmart had a big display of mcfarlane the batman toys with other stuff from him like endless winter and DKR. i did get the spin masters 1:18th batmobile last week and it's a very nice toy with nice sound effects. I think the only batmobile I wasn't a fan of was Affleck's. I am ready for the next movie series to move towards comic book fantasy aspects then grim,gritty,real.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

This is another collection I have no desire to add to my collection. Oh and Riddle got his outfit at then Gotham bondage store.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                Have you seen some of the halloween costume ads for this movie? They're funny. Now I'm not being negative on this movie, i understand the sentiment but i'll see eventually on HBO max.Walmart had a big display of mcfarlane the batman toys with other stuff from him like endless winter and DKR. i did get the spin masters 1:18th batmobile last week and it's a very nice toy with nice sound effects. I think the only batmobile I wasn't a fan of was Affleck's. I am ready for the next movie series to move towards comic book fantasy aspects then grim,gritty,real.
                It'd sure be nice to see Batman snap the other way for a change. But I have a bad feeling the next one will be even darker
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎