X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

A good license I think Mego should give a try

I mentioned this on the Ambassador's page on FB but would anyone on here like to see Mego make Retro style Mortal Kombat characters? I never cared for most of the designs so I would love to see those classic variations of the core characters.

I was thinking a repainted Storm Shadow head would work perfect for most of the ninjas.
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

I’d probably buy them. Seems like a pretty good property to me.

Comment

• Liu Bei
      Banned
      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
      I mentioned this on the Ambassador's page on FB but would anyone on here like to see Mego make Retro style Mortal Kombat characters? I never cared for most of the designs so I would love to see those classic variations of the core characters.

I was thinking a repainted Storm Shadow head would work perfect for most of the ninjas.
      I’d like it, but think they’d be forced to use the current designs from MK 11, versus the original designs from the first game. In which case I think it would lose all its nostalgic value.

If they go down the video game route, Street Fighter II and Metal Gear Solid are other lines that I think would sell relatively well.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Liu Bei
        I’d like it, but think they’d be forced to use the current designs from MK 11, versus the original designs from the first game. In which case I think it would lose all its nostalgic value.

If they go down the video game route, Street Fighter II and Metal Gear Solid are other lines that I think would sell relatively well.
        Street Fighter could be fun especially if they go with an anime-look similar to how they did Avatar.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎