Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

I wasn't expecting to like this. NOt because of your skills, just because I can't stand Aaron. This is freakin great and now I went back and looked at Josh Allen. Another fantastic figure. We need way more NFL Mego!
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• mjaycox
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 16, 2008

Comes complete with “lying about vaccination status” action!

Lol— can’t help it. I’m a doctor. I’m from Chicago. And a Bears fan. So you knew you were gonna hear about that one.

That being said, I have to admit, rather begrudgingly, that this is a really marvelous custom

More NFL Megos!

Matt
      Warm up?! We may as well sit around this cigarette!

Comment

• 74SpaceAce
        • Sep 25, 2020

Hey all, thanks for your honesty. I totally understand your feelings about Rodgers. I would make a custom NFL figure of ANY player, it just so happens that my son requested Rodgers. I currently have a commissioned NFL custom in the works and am open to others.

TRDouble - I did the exact same thing with gumball machine helmets and my Megos as a kid! Spider-Man as football star - yes!!

Thanks for all the kind words about my work, and I really appreciate that you all can focus on the work even if the subject matter is controversial. That really speaks to the intelligence of this awesome online community.

Comment

• battmasterson
          Career Member
          • Dec 22, 2010

Originally posted by 74SpaceAce
          Hey all, thanks for your honesty. I totally understand your feelings about Rodgers. I would make a custom NFL figure of ANY player, it just so happens that my son requested Rodgers. I currently have a commissioned NFL custom in the works and am open to others.

TRDouble - I did the exact same thing with gumball machine helmets and my Megos as a kid! Spider-Man as football star - yes!!

Thanks for all the kind words about my work, and I really appreciate that you all can focus on the work even if the subject matter is controversial. That really speaks to the intelligence of this awesome online community.
          Intelligence and respect. The figures are great. I also used to put the gumball football helmets on my MEGOS. In fact I still have my collection of those NFL gumball helmets from the late 70's. I have duplicates of quite a few. If you ever need one for a custom let me know, I may have something for you.

Comment

• 74SpaceAce
            • Sep 25, 2020

Originally posted by battmasterson
            Intelligence and respect. The figures are great. I also used to put the gumball football helmets on my MEGOS. In fact I still have my collection of those NFL gumball helmets from the late 70's. I have duplicates of quite a few. If you ever need one for a custom let me know, I may have something for you.
            Thank so much! I'll keep that in mind. Those would be especially helpful for making a classic uniform, as many helmet logos and designs have been altered over the years.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

Are those Burger King shirts? ...another great figure!!!
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• 74SpaceAce
                • Sep 25, 2020

Thanks! I hand-made all the outfits. Do the Burger King jerseys fit Mego figures?

Comment

• MysteryWho
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2008

I love these football customs you are doing. Keep it up!

Comment

• bobws
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 13, 2008

Those are real good, about ten years ago i started a Roger Staubach figure but never finished him. Now i have to try again.
                    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎