• Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by monitor_ep
    My local Wal-Mart took down there endcap and clearance some of the figures
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]32592[/ATTACH]

Aw yeah I got to build a Mole Man army!!!
    $5.00 what a bargain, it’s not like they have been peg warmers, they haven’t been out that long…build your Mole Men army today.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TrekStar
      $5.00 what a bargain, it’s not like they have been peg warmers, they haven’t been out that long…build your Mole Men army today.
      the two packs and all of the boxed ones except the nun have been gathering dust at my local Walmarts. No markdowns either. The usual Picards and Ultraseven's jam the pegs too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Now my local Wal-mart still has Invisible Man, Toxic Avenger and Nun for full price hanging with there other Megos. I already bought all the Young Frankenstein 2 packs.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          the two packs and all of the boxed ones except the nun have been gathering dust at my local Walmarts. No markdowns either. The usual Picards and Ultraseven's jam the pegs too.
          Similar situation here in mid Missouri. They did sell most of the Invisible Man figures. All the Mole People figures are still there. I think they sold one Toxie and one each of the 2packs. I purchased a couple of things from them when they showed up, but there does not seem to be much support for anything that does not have to do with a modern horror franchise around here. They did sell most of the figures from whatever wave had UltraSeven and Teen Wolf, tho there is a single of each of those figures that have kept the Picard, Locutus, and Saru peg warmers company over the past couple of months. Do other WM still have the 'collectibles' pictures still hanging as dividers on that isle. Those cardboard cutouts were put up here in the fall of 2020, I think, and are still on that isle. I am just wondering if my local simply does not update that area very frequently.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

That sounds like you and I shop the same Walmart with the peg warmers. Mine still has a really beat Legolas at full price
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

The Nun sold out at the 2 Wallmarts that carry these in my area.

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

Well wasn't gonna be drawn in by "New Fear" outside of the Nun, which I did buy two through the daughter in law which got me the employee. discount.

went out of town for a funeral though, and found Mole Men for $5 each at the local Wal-Mart; nice score at $25, makes a small battalion of underdwellers.
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

The Walmart near me that is carrying the Mego exclusives only has the two 2-packs and the Mole People left, and they are still at full price. I will keep stalking for a clearanced Mole People at that flocked Wolfman/Fly set.
                  sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Where is the revised Reptile--is there a second Walmart wave?
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

I just picked another Young Frankenstein 2pack (at full price) to add to more members of my band. A flute & violin player.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• rche
                        channeling Bob Wills
                        • Mar 26, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                        Where is the revised Reptile--is there a second Walmart wave?
                        I’m not sure my local would stock these since they have only just sold the Nuns and IM figures. All others are languishing here. I think that second batch would do pretty good here with the Chucky/Tiffany two pack along with the Creech and Clown. I don’t know if the Reptile would sell or not, but I would nab one. But I can’t really see them stocking these if the first batch of them are still sitting on the shelves. Unless maybe Happy New Fear was a package deal with all of these figures since they were supposed to all show up at once?
                        Last edited by rche; Mar 7, '22, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

I check about 10 Walmarts and the only figures sitting on the shelves are Star Trek, and a few of the newer boxed figures (IM).
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

I check about 10 Walmarts and the only figures sitting on the shelves are Star Trek, and a few of the newer boxed figures (IM).
                            It is interesting to see the regional differences. Mid Missouri does not seem to be interested in anything other than horror, and especially the modern licenses. There are still Trek figures from some of the first items that were put on shelves here, tho most everything else (minus one UltraSeven) has trickled out the door. Anything that has to do with horror seems to go fairly quickly, with items like the Nun disappearing within a week. The Ultras have hung out a bit longer, and those Trek figures have been here since fall of 2020. No one seems to understand the Mole People or the Toxie figures and the two packs are just holding dust up. I sure hope the other Happy New Fear items arrive, but if this store is basing shelf space on sales things don't look so good.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by wise guy
                              The Nun sold out at the 2 Wallmarts that carry these in my area.
                              Same here, that's the only one that's moving.

Comment

• apes3978
                                Permanent Member
                                • Nov 19, 2005

2 pack a & coin:
                                Werewolf & The Fly
                                Young Frankenstein

I ran into Walmart tonight, and they had one of the Werewolf/Fly two-pack, and about 5 of the Young Frankenstein... Nothing else though.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎