Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Still not moving here. Nun has vanished. Makes me wonder about the future of classic horror like from Universal or Hammer.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

The Nun and Toxie are sold out at 2 Wallmarts that carry them here.The others are peg warming.

Comment

• MrKnowitAll
        • Sep 25, 2021

Never seen them once in any Walmart. Complaint #645447-7677667 Sub-Section AZ-11A

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I hadn't checked in on the local WM recently, but it looks like we did get some Creech and Clown here in mid Missouri. Before I got there, the clown was outselling the creature 4 to 3, but I evened out the score and left one of each on the shelf for the next collector to stumble upon. Super happy to find a B/W creature in the wild. Now I am left to wonder if the green dress Reptile ever made it off the boat. Also - I am thinking with all of these deadly clown figures as of late, MegoCorp should have made a new clowny hand sculpt and given us some puffy cartoonish gloves for these fellows. I hope they continue the Killer Clowns line and, at least, make a Shorty figure. They could reuse the Ali/Rocky boxing gloves.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Saw the boxed creature in one of my Wallys for the first time. Not really interested in the boxes or alternate versions in general, but this is the Creature, and they did a really good job on the B&W look.

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

I really like the way these figures present in the window boxes. I would be super happy if they continued to offer them boxed in some of the waves as the line progresses.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎