Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

No worries, I appreciate the info nonetheless.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Doc Mego just confirmed these are stocked by an outside vendor.

I have yet to see these in store but only one around me (and not really close) was supposed to have them. My online order came in fine though, so I got what I wanted. Not really interested in any of the “round 2” boxed figures TBH.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by ODBJBG
        That's confusing, I personally saw a Walmart employee stocking Megos when I bought my Mole Person.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by ODBJBG

I have yet to see these in store but only one around me (and not really close) was supposed to have them. My online order came in fine though, so I got what I wanted. Not really interested in any of the “round 2” boxed figures TBH.
          Not in FLA they aren't. No two stores are the same here with location or how they are displayed. At the one near my house the employee was doing the work, finding random spots for them.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ODBJBG
            Permanent Member
            • May 15, 2009

It's from Doc Mego's lips.

I'm sure it's as I long suspected, the areas are curated and overseen by an outside vendor, but store employees take care of the aisles to some extent and in some places the vendors probably just dump the stuff off and the employees end up doing it. Nothing at retail is as "one size fits all" as people like to think it is. Which is why some stores are clearancing brand new product out for $5 while others have yet to even put it out.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎