X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

Yellowjackets

Anyone watching? this show is nuts. well, the characters all are anyway, lol.

seriously though, this show is sick. it just finished S1 on Showtime. i have to finish watching tonight.

it's about a high school girls soccer team that takes a private flight from NJ to the west coast and the plane goes down, presumably somewhere over the pacific NW. they are stranded there for 19 months. storyline flashes back and forth between when they are first stranded in the wilderness, back to the present where the survivors are in their early forties, and to later times when they were stranded. The crazy **** they had to do to survive and some supernatural element and things coming full circle again in the present.
  • shaunaconda
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 29, 2020

I watched it all. Thought it was great! Can’t wait for season two.
    It seems to be getting a lot of buzz…

Comment

• rykerw1701
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 27, 2007

It's a great show. All the actors are great, the plots move along, there's spooky and humor and clever. Christina Ricci steals the whole thing. But how did Juliet Lewis bypass her 40's and 50's and go right into being 67?

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
        valar morghulis
        • Mar 8, 2005

Nuts is definitely the right word

Who knew that a small airplane full of high school students could go down in Oregon (or wherever) and apparently it's the same as if a hiker got lost in the Amazon rain forest.. we just can't find them!

I really like how the show seamlessly goes back and forth between the past and the present. And yeah, the performances are all pretty great and really drive the show. I can't say that every episode has been a classic, but I've cared enough to keep watching, and that ain't nuthin

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by rykerw1701
          It's a great show. All the actors are great, the plots move along, there's spooky and humor and clever. Christina Ricci steals the whole thing. But how did Juliet Lewis bypass her 40's and 50's and go right into being 67?
          i know, she looks awful. i mean i get that her character is supposed to look strung out, but she does not look good. I said to my wife last night that the actress playing the young Natalie is way to pretty to have become Juliet Lewis.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

in case anyone has not seen the trailer

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡