X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: Remco Energized Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends

Toy-Ventures: Remco Energized Spider-Man New to the channel? Subscribe! ?https://bit.ly/3D3zxJK Toy-Ventures this week looks at a time when I toy company cracked the code and sold Superhero action figures with zero articulation; that’s right, not a single POA. In this episode, we’re talking about Remco Toys Energized and Powerized Superheroes, a toy line that shared […]
    The post Toy-Ventures: Remco Energized Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Fun video. It's a bummer he didn't work.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Great video! I loved my Remco Energized Spider-Man as a kid. So much next year I asked for and got Superman, Batman and Hulk. I later got the Powerized Cap. I have them all back, and the Green Goblin, thanks mostly to our own EMCE Hammer who sold them to me quite a while back.

Did the Spider-Sense version of Spider-Man ever come out? The one in the commercial with the huge knob in the side of his head?
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎