Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I just can't get into this show at all. After working long days this show hurts my head. Doesn't make an ounce of sense. I wish MoonKNight would just punch the bad guy and go home.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i'm not feeling this one. i am watching and will continue to do so, but this one is just not for me

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

From what I've heard,the last episode is suppose to be real short. Not sure how they'll wrap everything up if it is.

Comment

• YoungOnce
          Career Member
          • Aug 29, 2007

Yeah… no doubt it’s a well-made show… looks great… great acting… I just have not been able to get invested in this one like I have the others.

I know the show is about his schizophrenia, but to me it’s been a bit tedious to try to keep up with who’s talking and who’s in the mirror and is he or isn’t he in a mental institution and after two episodes of that place, I’m really ready for something else to happen.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I’m done with this show. I tried my best to like it, but I’m done after episode 5.

***some minor spoilers***

When I watch a movie or series about comic book superheroes, damn it, I want to see comic book superheroes.

All I’m getting is an annoying multiple personalities dude.

I have seen about 5 total minutes of actual Moon Knight. Bloody hell. I didn’t see him at all in episodes 4 and 5. Maybe he was there, I dunno, as I was fast-forwarding like a mad man.

Where is friggn Moon Knight at???? Heck, his girlfriend/wife is kicking more arze than him, lol.

One good point for Oscar Issac. His British accent is actually pretty good. Having said that, Ethan Hawke’s Mandarin is downright horrifyingly bad.

I might watch the last episode, but I’m fast-forwarding until Moon Knight shows up and kicks arze. Then I’m done.

P.S. That one scene where Moon Knight jumps and his cape spreads like a half moon (waning crescent to be more accurate). I have to admit, that was chilling. If only the entire show was like that scene…

20D9687D-1E13-4427-B40B-1A7B1DFD6A7A.jpeg
            Last edited by Hector; May 1, '22, 3:49 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Thinking is there might be a Season Two. Before,Disney was calling tomorrow's episode the 'Series Finale',now they changed it to 'Season Finale'.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

The final episode was the best of the series. Lots of epic battles, plenty of Moon Knight in action (at least compared to the other episodes).

There's an important mid-credits scene in this one, too.
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                  Thinking is there might be a Season Two. Before,Disney was calling tomorrow's episode the 'Series Finale',now they changed it to 'Season Finale'.
                  A second season? No thanks!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, this one was just not for me. i had trouble following it. i am not familiar with the character at all so did not have anything to base it on.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

Really don't blame Marvel for going the way they did with it. How long have we heard people call Moon Knight a Batman rip-off?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

My family really loved it. My wife and daughter got into this one more than any other Marvel Disney Plus series so far, I think.

The straight-forward super hero action story has been done to death. This was refreshing and original AND true to the spirit of the comics it's based on. I like that Marvel doesn't just have a template they follow and drop different characters in. Every one of them has its own flavor.

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

I like the original Moon Knight, not the newer mentally ill one.

Comment

• 74SpaceAce
                            • Sep 25, 2020

My favorite MCU production since Daredevil. Great ending, but that mid-credits tag... surprisingly dark!

Comment

• YoungOnce
                              Career Member
                              • Aug 29, 2007

I enjoyed the finale better than the previous episodes by far. Lots of MK action and the battle was fun and clever. I still never really got as invested as in previous series, but lots of folks apparently did get into the schizophrenia story line.

Unless I’m mistaken, there was nothing tying this to the rest of the MCU. That’s one aspect of the Marvel series and movies that I always like that was missing. It was obviously a well-made show though.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
                                learning all the time
                                • Sep 15, 2010

I enjoyed this series but...
                                the only way I can be excited about a second season is if they lose the whole "who's in charge/give me back my body/how did I get here" routine. enough already.
                                imo he should've left that Stephen figment behind and fully embraced his role as Konshu's avatar. if the writers want to continue with his personality disorder, let Marc eventually lose himself in his undercover manufactured identities (cab driver etc)

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎