Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Happy New Fear Unboxing (Mint Off Card)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Happy New Fear Unboxing (Mint Off Card)

New to the channel? Subscribe! ►https://bit.ly/3D3zxJK
    Mint Off Card has an exclusive first look at the Mego Wal-Mart Happy New Year Exclusive Figures that are showing up now at Wal-Mart.
    The new figures we'll be talking about are the Black and White Creature from the Black Lagoon, the Invisible Man, the Mole People, the Toxic Avenger, The Nun and Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

All this and the new Hammer Two Pack.

Find out which Wal-Mart Stores are celebrating Happy New Fear here:
    Mego Happy New Fear Wal-Mart Store Locator- Killer KlownsWal-Mart and Mego Corp are teaming up this Winter for a promotion called “Happy New Fear,” which will feature some exclusive items such as window boxed Mego Figures and exclusive Two-Packs. These Happy New Fear End Caps will be in the electronics section of 1200 participating Wal-Mart…Read more →

#mego #actionfigures #megomuseum

Our magazine Toy-Ventures is available to order right now
    eBay: https://ebay.us/XSS1X7
    PS Store: https://plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop/

Preserving Mego history today, making Mego history tomorrow.

Follow PlaidStallions on Social Media:
    Twitter ► https://bit.ly/2UzxQ5q
    Facebook ► https://bit.ly/3mfY73R
    Instagram ►https://bit.ly/3yZ3kAV
    Website ► https://bit.ly/3yZ3kAV
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Thanks for doing this video Brian. I really enjoyed it. I appreciate all you do here at the Museum. Love this place. I come here every day.

Comment

• Mego Milk
      Custom Mego Maker
      • Jun 3, 2007

Buy what you like!!!
      AW YEAH!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

cool, reallly dig that Moleman
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

Lots of great looking figures and boxes in this release. I even find myself falling for the more modern clown and nun figures, tho I am typically a vintage monster type buyer.

Comment

• KnightDetective
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 31, 2012

Brian, thank you so much for being the curator of my virtual toy box! Your videos are a warm blanket in a cold, weird world. Always a treat!

Cheers to Mego Corp, too! This is a firehose of belated Halloween / Christmas morning goodness! Desperately hoping for online sales as my nearest Walmart is so small, it's almost two-dimensional!

Comment

• pmwasson
              Maker
              • Sep 12, 2007

This video is making me want to drive 30 miles to the closest Walmart on the list to me.
              sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

My local Walmart is on the list, now I have to hope these are actually going to be there? I really really want to grab the Creature before it goes to ebay at triple the price.

Comment

• toyman
                  Just Another Collector
                  • Sep 1, 2008

My Walmart received a shipment today and pretty much gone before I could get there, don't wait long to check.

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by toyman
                    My Walmart received a shipment today and pretty much gone before I could get there, don't wait long to check.
                    Now this makes me think that lousy scalpers are hanging around, or even maybe Walmart employees just waiting for these to be put up on the shelves and scooping them up and then going to sell on ebay at triple the price or more, then adding on shipping cost, this really burns me up.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 22, 2011

My local Wal-Mart had an end cap with several Mole People, Toxic Avenger and The Fly / Werewolf two pack. I picked up the Mole Person. One of the ones I was really looking forward to. I'm going to travel out of town tomorrow and see if I can find The Invisible Man, Creech and Reptile.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^My Walmart had the same assortment this morning; I bought the Mole Person, too. Nice figure, though I was surprised to see him dressed in black instead of brown. Also, he was $20, while Toxie was $16.

The flocked Werewolf/Fly set is two carded figures combined in one box.

Interestingly, I called ahead and spoke with a helpful Walmart clerk in electronics before I drove out. When I arrived about 40 minutes later, he was the employee finishing the stocking of these Megos from the case.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

I’ll be heading to my local Walmart later today, maybe I’ll find what I’m looking for before I jump the gun, and rant about scalpers.

I just assumed since it’s happened before.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 23, 2008

Does anyone know if the Nun have a modified body with a neck plug?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
                              Does anyone know if the Nun have a modified body with a neck plug?
                              I don't think they would make a special body for one figure. Why do you think it would need a neck plug?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎