X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Action Martin
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 30, 2007

L'Amico Jackson Jungle Safari

So this morning I was going through my small collection of Action Jackson figures and outfits when I decided to open my L'Amico Jackson (Jungle) Safari boxed outfit. The box was badly damaged having been in storage for the past 15 years but thankfully it (they) didn't get lost in 2 moves. Actually it might have been damaged when I bought it back in 2007. Anyway when I opened the mess kit I discovered that it was missing the three utensils (knife, fork. and spoon).

However my boxed L'Amico Jackson (Secret) Agent outfit is still in pretty decent shape.
    Scott
  • SainthoodDenied
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 26, 2008

Action Jackson is a line I've never collected, never had him as a kid. I been thinking about trying to find a nice boxed one lately, I really like Secret agent, jungle safari and western outfits and would like to pick them up someday maybe.
    Chad

Comment

• Action Martin
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by SainthoodDenied
      Action Jackson is a line I've never collected, never had him as a kid. I been thinking about trying to find a nice boxed one lately, I really like Secret agent, jungle safari and western outfits and would like to pick them up someday maybe.
      The Action Jackson line were my first Megos. So cheap looking, a "knock off" version of G.I. Joe. I would eventually use them as bad guys for the World's Greatest Super-Heroes and extra astronauts for the Apes to hunt. The Secret Agent set is a personal favorite, as are the military sets.
      Scott

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

I remember the first time I found a mess kit with an AJ lot, I assumed it had to be from some other line. It's kinda wild that Mego went to that detail, since they rarely did with other lines. For as much as AJ is regarded as a "budget" line, it really was Mego's most premium 8 inch line.

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by ODBJBG
          I remember the first time I found a mess kit with an AJ lot, I assumed it had to be from some other line. It's kinda wild that Mego went to that detail, since they rarely did with other lines. For as much as AJ is regarded as a "budget" line, it really was Mego's most premium 8 inch line.
          For what Mego lacked in the quality of the Action Jackson figures, the outfit sets were above standards.
          Scott

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎