X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Lost Faith in Humanity Chapter 384

I kind of wish I had never learned this was a business.
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

That's just all kind of nuts...

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

I wonder if things like this are real or just manufactured stories by these peripheral celebrities to get back in the news. It seems hard to believe there is that kind of market for these in the first place. And then her sudden "retirement".. even if a health scare made you change your diet, you would still have some supply of natural farts that you could bottle and sell. But it strikes the right kind of quirky to get covered in the media, which I suspect is the real point.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

you might be correct that it is a fake story, but then again, there are people who are probably into sniffing quasi celebrity farts.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I don't even know who that is, and I'm glad I don't, because I don't care. She herself is a fart in the wind to me.
          sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
            Permanent Member
            • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
            I wonder if things like this are real or just manufactured stories by these peripheral celebrities to get back in the news. It seems hard to believe there is that kind of market for these in the first place. And then her sudden "retirement".. even if a health scare made you change your diet, you would still have some supply of natural farts that you could bottle and sell. But it strikes the right kind of quirky to get covered in the media, which I suspect is the real point.
            BINGO!

As the old saying goes, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Many of these people from reality shows, etc, are quite savvy in this regard and come up with outlandish things that get them in the news again, even if fleeting, because it not only leads to more people finding out about them, but also often leads to other opportunities that arise from the periphery attention. Boost your reach and "clout" by constantly popping up and get some lucrative rewards as a result.

If I wasn't disgusted to type it all out, I can already think of how brilliant this whole little scheme was with a ton of ways that she likely made money along the way with more potential avenues to come. I wouldn't be shocked if she returns to this venture in a few months with another big PR blast about it, if nothing better comes along. You know, get the whole story of redemption thing. One of the greats coming back for one last "run". Barf.

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

I am at a loss for words...
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 26, 2008

unfortunately there isn't much left in the world that's a surprise or shocking..
                Chad

Comment

• toyhunter1970
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 24, 2020

I love it

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

she had terrible gas pains because of drinking 2 protein shakes and eating black beans, LOL. $500 a bottle for her aroma

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Maybe she could sell diarrhea as "perfume".

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎