X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheVintageToyKid
    Career Member
    • Jul 23, 2019

Doc Ock head

Can some help me out by hooking me up with a custom 8-inch Mego scale Doctor Octopus head? I found one one eBay but it only ships to the U.S. and I am in Canada. Anyone able to help?
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
    Can some help me out by hooking me up with a custom 8-inch Mego scale Doctor Octopus head? I found one one eBay but it only ships to the U.S. and I am in Canada. Anyone able to help?
    you could prob use the Spiderman Origins figure as a head? Not sure if it is too big but the Famous Covers heads fit mego.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

It’s too big. And it’s solid cast so it won’t shrink in acetone. More from FTC with glasses may work but they are on the big side too.

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
      you could prob use the Spiderman Origins figure as a head? Not sure if it is too big but the Famous Covers heads fit mego.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
        Career Member
        • Jul 23, 2019

I just wish the guy on eBay would make his Doc Ock head available in Canada. I have bought a few heads from him in the recent past, and suddenly could not find him on eBay any longer. Actually, I found him but he didn't have any Mego heads listed. I sent him a message to ask if I could get one from him and he actually sent me an eBay link to the head I am interested in. Problem is, the item doesn't ship to Canada for some reason. I reached out to him a few times since then to see if he could make it available like he had in the past, but no more replies from him.
        "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎