X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

Not so much a custom as a temporary "how would it look"

I had some large burgundy ribbon from the holiday, and decided to see what some shorts would look like on movie Supes. The edges are shredding too much to use that sample, but I may look for some burgundy spandex at some point.
    20211229_150356.jpg
    It's all good!
  • KnightDetective
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 31, 2012

Welcome to the Pro-Trunks Club!

I think he needs 'em, if for no other reason than it breaks up that massive field of blue and balances the color scheme. High collars, fancy trim and lack of belt and trunks might be fine for a regal, aloof character floating above the crowd in judgement, but not for Superman. He's the humble, two-fisted, "fair play" boxer of the DC universe. A quintessential strongman. It's a classic look, DC! Embrace it!

(Maybe I should have just said "looks good", which it does. Sorry, I struggle with the whole "brevity" thing!)

Comment

• MarvelousCustoms
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 28, 2017

I sell Red trunks that will fit over the body suit. The same style i used for my Batman 1st Appearance posted in finished customs. give a look

Retro part for 8” Action Figure World's Greatest Superheroes. Made of material same as from the 1970's. Disclaimer: World's Greatest Superheroes is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Mego or by any other brand. All product and company names are the registered trademarks o
      Visit my store for all your Mego needs and Figure Factory customs

https://www.worldsgreatestsuperheroes.com/

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎