X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Wanted Robin Hood

I am looking for the original mego Robin Hood head good to decent condition, I will also take the CTVT repro head as a second choice, the repro head is no longer available on the website.

I am also looking for Robin Hood green belt original or repro is fine, ctvt doesn’t have anymore plastic belts in green.

I have original Mego heads and repro heads to trade for, will do a two for one trade if you have the original Robin Hood head, also have a bunch of repro ctvt clothes and accessories to trade for as well.

If you have what I need please let me know, any help is greatly appreciated.
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by TrekStar
    I am looking for the original mego Robin Hood head good to decent condition, I will also take the CTVT repro head as a second choice, the repro head is no longer available on the website.

I am also looking for Robin Hood green belt original or repro is fine, ctvt doesn’t have anymore plastic belts in green.

I have original Mego heads and repro heads to trade for, will do a two for one trade if you have the original Robin Hood head, also have a bunch of repro ctvt clothes and accessories to trade for as well.

If you have what I need please let me know, any help is greatly appreciated.
    hi ive got a all original type 2 robin hood no bow ,or a type 1 robin hood head in excellent condition ,if you still need hooking up email me at chrisdodd1957@yahoo.com and ill try to work something out with you ,i still need a ironman head if you have one

cheers chris

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎