Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Black Widow head option.

Hello all and Happy Holidays!

To the meat of the post...

IMG_0693.jpg

So I found this yesterday on a Goodwill hunt. It looked to be Mego scale though,,,

IMG_0695.jpg

I cant say the likeness is that great.

IMG_0697.jpg

Here's a quick mock-up I put together today. I used a CTVT female bodysuit ( A better bodysuit suggestion would be appreciated)
    The head works in my opinion. I kept the neck and collar from the candy dispenser. It probably could be done the traditional Mego way. Mind you the head is
    solid and heavy.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Interesting for an animated look.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• darkbros
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 3, 2012

Its not that bad of a head choice. Will it look odd next to rooted doll hair heroines? possibly.
      But would it make a unique custom to have in your collection? Absolutely!!!

Also: When did CTVT start selling Black Female bodysuits? I thought Black and Deep Purple ( think Black Orchid) wasn't in their stock....I'll have to go look again.
      Saves me a TON of dying their white ones.....
      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by darkbros
        Its not that bad of a head choice. Will it look odd next to rooted doll hair heroines? possibly.
        But would it make a unique custom to have in your collection? Absolutely!!!

Also: When did CTVT start selling Black Female bodysuits? I thought Black and Deep Purple ( think Black Orchid) wasn't in their stock....I'll have to go look again.
        Saves me a TON of dying their white ones.....
        They have been in stock for a while I believe. You can always use the male teen body suits as well and cut the feet open when in doubt.

Comment

• ToyBob
          Museum Patron
          • Feb 21, 2022

Nice bit of lateral thinking, won't look at things like that the same way Ie. "That would make a good Mego head.".
          I believe in psychics, but I also believe in charlatans and mental illness.

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

That is perfect!!! Good eye.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

might make a good Medusa custom

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡