Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Retro 8-inch Mego Style "World's Greatest Heroes", WALT DISNEY (w/ sketchbook)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boba-rett
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 13, 2017

Custom Retro 8-inch Mego Style "World's Greatest Heroes", WALT DISNEY (w/ sketchbook)

• TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

This is very cool, Walt Disney was a genius IMHO, right up there with Eisenstein and Edison. I always wanted to do a custom of Walt Disney to go with my Davy Crockett, I think the repainted 66 Alfred head looks great and I love the card art.

I love everything Disney, especially old school animation, tv shows and movies, I remember wanting to work there after my first visit back in the early eighties. I was 16, wish I could go back in time and have a second chance.

By the way, those character sketches are really nice, did you pencil those yourself?

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I like how this turned out, that Alfred head sure does gets some mileage...
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

Good looking custom: I like seeing something outside the box every now and then...

Comment

• Boba-rett
          Museum Patron
          • Feb 13, 2017

Originally posted by TrekStar
          This is very cool, Walt Disney was a genius IMHO, right up there with Eisenstein and Edison. I always wanted to do a custom of Walt Disney to go with my Davy Crockett, I think the repainted 66 Alfred head looks great and I love the card art.

I love everything Disney, especially old school animation, tv shows and movies, I remember wanting to work there after my first visit back in the early eighties. I was 16, wish I could go back in time and have a second chance.

By the way, those character sketches are really nice, did you pencil those yourself?

Thank you so much. I did not do those sketches. I Googled those, shrunk them to size, and grouped them in a spreadsheet to cut evenly and make the sketch book. Not too hard.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎