X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

ReMego Santa's Husband

Thanks to this month of no new Svengoolie movies, I had some time to work on a special project I was happy to start on. Based on the book that Fox News has lost control of (so funny) by writer Daniel Kibblesmith and illustrator AP Quach book Santa's husband. A reimaged story of Santa Claus (who is black) and his long time boyfriend/husband David (white).

Santa's Husband by Daniel Kibblesmith.jpg
    In this witty and sweet illustrated Christmas tale, humor writer Daniel Kibblesmith introduces us to Mr. and Mr. Claus, and gives us a glimpse of their lives together. We see the Clauses sitting by the fire at their cozy North Pole home, vacationing at the beach, having an occasional disagreement, celebrating their wedding day, and comforting each other when some loudmouth people on television angrily dispute Santa’s appearance and lifestyle.

In the weeks before Christmas, Santa’s husband helps with all the pre-Christmas work, from double-checking lists, to feeding the reindeer (organic gluten-free grains, of course), to negotiating labor disputes with the restive workshop elves. At the height of toy-making season, he even fills in for his busy hubby at the mall to ensure every child can meet the Big Guy in the red suit, and give him their wish list.

As this charming book reminds us, Santa Claus can come in all shapes and colors and sizes—just like the children and families he visits all over the world each Christmas eve. (amazon)
    Santa's Husband (8).jpg
    I had to repaint the classic Santa Claus to make the lead character in the book.

Santa's Husband (10).jpg
    David needed to have a repaint, for some reason the CTVT head was darker than what was pictured. I changed the clothes with CTVT Jesse Duke overalls, Batman 66 Chief O'Hara stripped swimsuit with the 3 Stooges golf hat.

Here is your old school couple's photo
    Santa's Husband (4).jpg

Santa & David trimming the tree
    Santa's Husband (2).jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Dec 13, '21, 9:33 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • mego
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 16, 2012

Awesome. Great work.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Very nice display, just in time for Christmas, well done.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

ReMego Santa's Husband

Davind and Santa putting presents under the Christmas Tree.
        20211215_013311.jpg

20211215_012523.jpg

20211215_012511.jpg

Found those little presents to place under the Christmas Tree. They came from Dollar Tree.
        20211215_013449.jpg
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎