Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Hot Wheels Left on the Shelf

These were cool but not 6 dollars cool.

20211210_090708.jpg
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Wow, I didn't even know about that Spider-man car.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

I hadnt heard about it either. Most of the premium line are better painted versions of regular release cars. If the yellow sub and spider car were regular line releases then yes I would have bought them.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

cool. i'll have to track down the Yellow Submarine one

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I hope this starts up the beginning of more Marvel Hot Wheels from the comic books!!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Our local Wal-Mart was completely wiped out of Hot Wheels yesterday. They had about a four foot square of nothing but the regular, .97¢ Hot Wheels before, but now it's totally empty. They hung a few of those odd Marvel bendy figures to take the space up. Great stocking stuffers, of course, but I don't think I've ever seen them be ravaged this completely.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

That is interesting that HW did more than one version of the Spider Car. The SDCC one had a little Spiderman in the drivers seat, if I remember correctly. I wonder if the rest of the car is the same?

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                Our local Wal-Mart was completely wiped out of Hot Wheels yesterday. They had about a four foot square of nothing but the regular, .97¢ Hot Wheels before, but now it's totally empty. They hung a few of those odd Marvel bendy figures to take the space up. Great stocking stuffers, of course, but I don't think I've ever seen them be ravaged this completely.

Chris
                It's funny you mention this Chris. Every single Walmart and Target in my area has ZERO if the standard 97 cent cars. I was looking for some for my grandson as he's starting to enjoy playing with them.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

It's funny you mention this Chris. Every single Walmart and Target in my area has ZERO if the standard 97 cent cars. I was looking for some for my grandson as he's starting to enjoy playing with them.
                  Yeah, they usually get pretty scarce during stocking stuffer season, but this year they were totally wiped out! Our Walmart even had one of those huge cardboard bins full of them a month ago, and it's totally gone too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎