Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HasLab Rancor fails to fund...why this is a good thing.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

You aren't just voting with your wallet, though. You're here posting about how this is a good thing. That's pretty gloat-y, IMO.

I don't disagree that $350 is too much for this, but acting like 8000 people not getting a toy they want is some kind of moral victory... meh. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

They didn't give fans everything they wanted.
    I don't understand this level of entitlement at all.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by MegoSteve
      You aren't just voting with your wallet, though. You're here posting about how this is a good thing. That's pretty gloat-y, IMO.

I don't disagree that $350 is too much for this, but acting like 8000 people not getting a toy they want is some kind of moral victory... meh. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't understand this level of entitlement at all.
      Nope. Not gloating at all. You said you agree $350 is too much. Okay, so here's what will more than likely happen. They've already invested in the tooling. The Rancor gets released in some other way, as a retailer or convention exclusive, and will be priced more realistically, say in the $200 range. Everyone gets their Rancor and saves some money too. That's how I see it as a good thing.

But, whatever. You're entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎