X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Dec 3 2021

Remco Batman Trik Trak- Remco made some pretty obscure toys, and Trik-Trak is one. Trik-Trak is a road race/obstacle set (battery operated) featuring a Batmobile, and it’s got some gorgeous Batman artwork all through it. Also, that’s the 1966 Batmobile which was the “go-to” in merchandising until Lawyers ruined it for a couple of decades. […]
    The post 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week- Dec 3 2021 appeared first on PS.

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

I SO need that Remco Monsterizer again to complete my Svengoolie sets. I wish I still had mine but it did not make past my action figure days...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Oh, the irony of a knock-off toy have the name brand of the motorcyle on its gas tank!

I have never seen the Batman Trik-Trak in person. Looks like Remco was trying to trademark "Hot Pursuit". Good luck!

The Monsterizer (in either scale) is the stuff dreams are made of.

That Kojak set would make for a great display. Not going to even entertain biting on it, but it would be neat to see.

Hulk with a gun...I think that's worthy of an Aerosmith song.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 26, 2008

My first thought when I saw the pic of WW was also, how perfect it could have been if she was only in the tight blue suit...
        Never knew the kojak bad guy existed as a kid, first time i saw it was as an adult collector when i was hunting for a kojak like mine from the 70s.
        Chad

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I have the Monsterizer for the 9" figures. Part of the gimmick is that a light underneath the cage/canopy "charges" the glow feature of the figures and gurney electrodes.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎