X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

ZLC Mego Rocky exclusive - Photo review

Received my ZLC exclusive today and really thought it was a worthwhile variant to the Rocky-verse.

Liked the use of the Rocky Balboa promotional photo on the back. Even though this is not the featured version, I think this is how most see him today.

Note: When you pull the figure out, the nit cap is attached to his sleeve, so you'll want to clip that so you don't damage the fabric removing it.

The tape around his hands is not molded on. That is actual tape, which I thought gives it a nice authentic look.

The sweats are very nicely tailored and have a noted quality to the fabric that feel like actual sweats. The top is composed of three parts - a complete sweatshirt with hoodie; a pull over shirt on top; and a separate scarf-like piece around his neck.

Also comes with classic black Mego sneakers. Note, I have the pants leg pulled up so you can see the shoe. They're not short. The sweatpants fit him good.

A very nice addition to the Mego line. I'm glad I got him.
  • ToyTalk
    Career Member
    • Mar 25, 2020

Looking good. Got mine in today. Had a chance to open the package but no time to play or put them away yet.
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Nice review. In hindsight I wish I had picked up a regular Rocky. I feel like I can do something with that head.

I think this one looks quite nice.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

Thanks for the review. Great Rocky variant.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎