X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Houston Area Mego Kibbutz Maybe?

My kids and I have been going off and on to the Houston area Trader's Village for years. Carnival rides and food vendors and and lots of flea market stuff going on. It seems like it might be fun to rent a table and have a swap meet in January. Maybe leave a message if interested.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

There's a kibbutz in Texas? Who knew?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Ok so no interest then?

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I used to go to Traders village in Houston but stopped thanks to the Toy tv shows telling people about prices. It seemed everybody was trying to sell $1 figure for $25. Could not tell them that loose figures were not as expensive as mini on min carded figures. There used to be some great dealers there that sold their loose figure cheap including plushes.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡