X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mego Star Trek and Buck Rogers – 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog

One of the pages that I drooled over in the 1980 Consumer’s Distributing catalogue would be this spread of Mego (Well here in Canada, Grand Toys), Star Trek the Motion Picture and Buck Rogers toys. I was that kid who loved the Motion Picture merchandise mainly because of the Marvel comic. Buck Rogers was […]
    The post Mego Star Trek and Buck Rogers – 1980 Consumer’s Distributing Catalog appeared first on PS.

More...
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

These lines are alot of fun. I missed out on some deals by not collecting these earlier. 3 years ago I left a carded Decker on the table
    Buck Rogers had too many characters nobody cared about like Draco and Kane. But it's a nice line regardless.
    Last edited by Mr.Marion; Nov 25, '21, 2:50 PM.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Loved Mego's Buck Rogers 3.75" line. Twiki is a particularly great figure.
      I always wanted the Star Fighter and the Draconian Marauder, but never did acquire them. I still intend to track them down.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

My nephew had tons of the Star wars figures and ships from the first movie. And one Buck Rogers Star Fighter. I always thought it had a very similar look to the Snow Speeder from Empire.

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 26, 2008

They picked the worst outfit from season 1 to make the Princess Ardella figure in.
          Chad

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎